Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Portrait

This isn't just any family portrait.. It's a group picture of some of the most important members of our family...the dog toys! (Don't Judge..) We just washed them all so I thought I would take a picture. If you don't have dogs you are probably thinking I am pretty weird right now (Ha..Or maybe even if you do have dogs) but me and Jonathan have a special bond with our dog toys. We even name them..



Top row -The Favorites: Rabbit, Magenta, Fluffernutty, Cobalt (Has seen better days)
Middle Row: Monkey #1, Monkey #2, Lambie, One legged bear (Used to be in a bumble bee outfit..)
Bottom Row: Genghis, Long-legs (Squeaker has been ripped out), Shamu

1 comment:

  1. I love all the names! Those are SOO names you and Jonathan would come up with!

    ReplyDelete