Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrity Style Icon

After looking through some pictures on People.com I've decided that I've found my ultimate "Celebrity Style Icon/s" - Jennifer Aniston with a hint of Blake Lively. I've always been way more into wearing plain classic pieces that were more solids and duller shades (with the occasional pop of color) than many people I know and for I while I always thought of it as a bad thing - as boring. For the past couple of months I've tried to intentionally buy prints, bold colors and trendier pieces but it's just not "me". I mean I definetly have some items that have prints or bright colors (jewel tones!) that I love. I guess I've just learned that its not a bad thing I dress that way its just different :)
-----

LOVE this dress!
-----
-
-----
-
-----

-
------

No comments:

Post a Comment