Friday, August 27, 2010

This is why I love New Orleans..

I went to NOLA yesterday with Jonathan to meet with a friend and then we stayed the night. (Got to take advantage of those free hotel rooms!) On our way back today we stopped by my favorite jewelry store, Mignon Faget. And Jonathan got me a late birthday present. What could it be??
-----
Hmmm..
-----
A little box!
-----
I love how it comes in a box AND a bag :)
-----
Ooooo!!
-----
Love love love it!!!
-----
Mignon Faget Blue Sapphire Locule Pendant :D
-----
P.S. I saw Jim Cantore from 'The Weather Channel' at Mother's! I secretly took a picture of him at the next table but it's not very good quality. And I heard that Matt Lauer interviewed Harry Connick Jr. in the French Quarter today. This week was Hurricane Katrina's 5th anniversary, which I guess is why everyone was in New Orleans..

1 comment: